Over the past 10 years we have established and trained a dedicated team of operators in our Plastic Parts Assembly department. Plastic parts are generally assembled at press side either by one of our fully automated robots or by trained and dedicated press side labour.
- 1) Product picking, placing into packages as part of an accessories kit, labeling and boxing into correct quantity.
- 2) Assembly of products using hand held Pistol Drills.
- 3) Use off Ultrasonic Welding equipment.
- 4) Wiring of electrical products.
- 5) Testing of product by means of test rigs to ensure wiring and assembly is correct and fit for function.
We are proud to have several decades of experience in Plastic Parts Assembly, and equally as proud to retain many of clients such as Bosch. We are certain that our technical parts assembly has played a major role in retaining and attracting new global customers.
Below is a short summary of some of the Plastic Assembly work currently undertaken for Bosch Lawn and Garden.
- 1) Handles for Lawn Mowers, This involves the assembly of Plastic Parts using drills and testing by means of electrical test machines to ensure product is fit for function.
- 2) Motor Cover assembly of parts and wire looms and testing by means of electrical test machine.
- 3) Felling handle assembly.
- 4) Wire assembly of throttle cables for lawn mowers and electrical testing.
- 5) Ultrasonic Welding of back plates to wheels for lawn mowers.
If you would like to discuss how we could help with your project please Contact Us.